In the caring tradition of Bethesda, we blend our knowledge of healthcare with our desire to embrace the needs of older adults and people with a disability in a safe, engaging and nurturing environment.
DayBreak, our adult day-services program, offers a daily alternative for people who require extra support during the day, and provides a respite for caregivers.
Adult day services include:
- Stimulating activities designed to increase physical strength/endurance and cognitive abilities
- Nutritionally balanced meals
- Social and recreational activities
- Interest-based, small group activities
- Community resource education and linkage
- Health monitoring and education
- Caregiver respite support
- Open Monday through Friday
Other services available:
- Bathing and hair care
- Nursing staff
- Medication administration
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Chaplain services
A safe and relaxing environment is provided with an emphasis on care support. This includes health screening and monitoring by consulting nursing staff and an individual plan of care for each participant.
The daily rate includes on-site meals and transportation. Funding sources might include county-waivered programs, long-term care insurance, and other sources. Dedicated staff assists in exploring available funding options.
For more information:
Call Cindy Wilkens, Adult Day Services program director, at 320-235-4891
DayBreak Adult Day Services
901 Willmar Ave. SE, Suite 2
Willmar, MN 56201
Contact us for more information