Serving others together.
At Bethesda, we provide a full continuum of care, including skilled nursing care, short-stay therapy, home health care, outpatient therapy, independent and assisted living, adult day services, and a wellness center. We need many caring and skilled individuals to work together to help these services run smoothly in many different areas – culinary, nursing, laundry, maintenance and more. Apply today to become part of the Bethesda family.
- Scholarship program – At Bethesda, caring is what we do. We want to help our employees reach their career goals with our Employee Scholarship Program.
- Employee benefits – Regular, full-time employees working at least 30 hours per week are eligible for benefits.
- Family environment – Build friendships with team members and enjoy coming to work.
- 5-star rated facility – Work in a high-quality facility.
- Staffing levels exceeded – Full support of other co-workers, so you have constant support.
Bethesda, a non-profit organization, has been caring for seniors in West Central Minnesota for more than 100 years. We’d love to have you be part of our family!
“The teamwork here is phenomenal. It is a very good work environment. I love my job. I love coming to work. I’ve never said that before.” – Brielle
“Our ultimate job is to make residents happy and have better lives. The culture here at Bethesda is so promoting and happy. Something that is a good work culture.” – Crystal