Given the choice, most people would choose to stay at home. However, sometimes a little help is necessary to make that a reality. Bethesda at Home is committed to providing customized, quality medical and personal, home health-care services in the comfort of your home to maintain independence and a high quality of life. Our highly trained caregivers are happy to assist with daily living and health care needs, and our client’s well-being and happiness is our number one goal.
Caring for yourself or a loved one can be a demanding task at times, but it doesn’t have to be. Let Bethesda at Home be the support you need. Our dedicated and skilled staff works with you to come up with a plan of care that fits your needs and provides assistance to stay safely at home. We believe our home health-care services are a great resource that allow people to remain at home, where they are comfortable and secure.
Bethesda at Home services include:
- Skilled Nursing: Provides assessment, monitoring, health education and reassuring support after a recent hospitalization or nursing home stay, or to maintain current health. Services include but are not limited to medication set up, wound care, IV therapy, catheter or colostomy care, diabetic supervision or monitoring vital signs.
- Physical Therapy: Provides restorative therapy after surgery, stroke or illness.
- Occupational Therapy: Provides instruction in performing personal cares independently or with assistive device.
- Speech Therapy: Provides treatment and instruction for speech and swallowing problems.
- Medication Reminders/Monitoring: With the Honeywell HomMed MedPartner, our clients are reminded, with voice commands and light cues, when it is time to take their medication, the number of pills and the appropriate bottle. A daily record is sent to Bethesda at Home for clinical review.
- Home Health Aide: Assists with personal cares, including bathing, dressing or an exercise program.
- Homemaker Services: Provides light housekeeping, laundry, shopping, meal preparation and companionship.
Bethesda at Home provides home health-care services in the Kandiyohi and Renville county areas.
Main office location:
901 Willmar Ave. SE, Suite 2
Willmar, MN 56201
Office hours are Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Services are provided during off-hours on an as-needed basis. Call 320-235-8364 for a FREE assessment to determine which services are appropriate for you or a loved one.
Payment services may be covered by Medicare, Medical Assistance, Veterans Administration, insurance or long-term care insurance. Private pay also accepted.Contact us for more information