Whether you are interested in volunteering regularly or are available for just an hour or two, there are many opportunities for you to become involved with the residents, tenants, clients, and visitors at Bethesda, including:
- Salon Support: Assist in transporting residents to Bethesda salon services.
- Bingo: Monitor cards, hand out candy, and call numbers.
- Gardening: Plant flower beds, trim hedges, and help keep the Bethesda community a beautiful place to live.
- Greeter: Become a greeter, and help provide hospitality and assist visitors with directions.
- Mail delivery: Deliver mail throughout our facilities Mondays through Fridays.
- Manicures: File and polish nails.
- Musical entertainment: Entertain residents with piano, singing, or other musical instruments.
- Club Bethesda: Assist staff by providing hospitality to members or leading a group exercise class such as Tai Chi, yoga, or aerobics.
- One-to-one visiting: Visit regularly with residents or help them with special projects.
- Pet visiting: Help residents enjoy the companionship of your dog, cat, or other pet, and bring a smile to their face.
- Reading and writing: Read to residents and assist them with letter-writing.
- Shopping: Shop for residents.
- Transporting: Transfer residents to activities, events, or meals within the facility.
If you or your service group are interested in volunteering:
Click here to fill out our online volunteer form!