The Waters Neighborhood: Coming in 2021!
Bethesda North Pointe offers independent living apartments within The Waters Neighborhood, with the option to add assisted-living services, as needed. The Waters Neighborhood provides independence in a modern and social atmosphere that seniors desire, along with the quality of life they deserve. We want our residents to enjoy all the benefits of independent living — with the assurance that caring, experienced nursing assistance is readily available, if needs change.
Each household is designed with all the comforts of home, yet capable of embracing the need for health services. We have thoughtfully designed a campus that embodies the amenity desires of our aging community, while respecting our residents’ stewardship values.
Monthly rent for The Waters Neighborhood includes the following amenities:
- Complimentary basic cable package and access to guest wi-fi network
- Staffed recreational and social programs
- Coin-free laundry; in-unit or on-site
- Private spaces for party reservations
- On-site building maintenance
- Secured entry system
- Three on-site dining locations
- All utilities: heat, water, electricity, trash and recycling
- Emergency pendant response, by on-site trained staff, for assisted living
- Daily “I’m OK” system for independent living
- Select business office services
- Membership to Club Bethesda Wellness Center on campus
Personal care packages are available, allowing residents who live in the independent- and assisted-living apartments to access additional health services. Fees are discussed following a comprehensive nursing assessment with a registered nurse, and selected as desired or required.
For more information
Reservations are now being accepted for Bethesda North Pointe. Prospective tenants or their loved ones who are interested in reviewing floor plans or are seeking more information are encouraged to contact us:
- Call Bethesda’s Welcome Center at (320) 214-5643
- Send an email to [email protected]
Serving others together in faith, community and life.