Together, we’re driven to amplify the mission and ministry of Bethesda.
Join us for Apple Fest 2021!
11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Bethesda’s Willmar Campus (OUTDOOR)
901 Willmar Ave SE, Willmar
Thank you for considering a gift to the Bethesda Foundation! Your choice to bless the mission of Bethesda with your generosity will help make a difference in the lives of so many served by Bethesda throughout West Central Minnesota.
Philanthropy has always been an important part of Bethesda, a nonprofit organization. The Bethesda Foundation offers numerous ways for you to help fulfill our mission of: Serving others together in faith, community, and life.
We appreciate the generous philanthropic support we have received through the years, and are proud of our tradition of being good stewards of those resources to provide a caring and compassionate place for older adults, now and for years to come.
Since the Foundation’s inception, philanthropy has enabled the Foundation to contribute in a number of ways to benefit our community and those served by Bethesda. Examples of programs and services made possible through the efforts and resources of the Foundation include:
- DayBreak adult day services: Providing an alternative to long-term care. DayBreak allows individuals who still reside in their own home to spend the day on Bethesda’s campus in a secure and safe environment, while providing a respite to their caregivers.
- Centennial Square: A 40-unit, income-based, senior apartment complex.
- Bethesda at Home/home health care: Bringing skilled health care and homemaking services to individuals in the comfort and security of their home – allowing them to remain independent for as long as possible.
- Medical transportation: Funding of two handicapped-accessible vans to provide transportation for nursing home residents and assisted-living tenants to medical appointments.
- Sunrise Village independent and assisted living: A 55-unit, independent-living apartment complex; and a 37-unit, assisted-living apartment complex.
- Technology: Funding for iPads, allowing residents to remain connected to loved ones through FaceTime and Skype.
- Activities: Funding for special resident activities to promote purposeful living.
Learn more about Bethesda Foundation:
For more information about Bethesda Foundation or about making a donation, please:
- Contact Chief Development Officer Caroline Chan, at 320-214-5600
- Send her an email
- Click on a link to learn more
Our mailing address:
901 Willmar Ave. SE
Willmar, MN 56201