Sunrise Village Assisted Living, located on Bethesda’s main campus, is a 37-unit apartment facility designed for privacy and independence, with the assurance that personalized assistance is available. Each apartment has a small kitchenette, living room/bedroom area or one bedroom and a private bath. These apartments are ideal for the older person who needs supportive services but does not need around-the-clock nursing care.
Monthly rent includes:
- Paid utilities: electricity, heat, water, trash removal
- Three meals daily
- Limited-access entry system
- Emergency call system (monitored 24 hours)
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Staff on duty 7:15 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Private apartments with kitchenettes
- Private bathrooms
- Beauty/barber shop
- Coin-free laundry facilities
- RN supervision
- Storage lockers
- Central elevator
- Private mail boxes
- Tub room
- Activity room and scheduled activities
If you would like to learn more about assisted living services, Sunrise Village Assisted Living, or have other questions please call our Welcome Center at 320-214-5643, or complete the form below, and we will contact you!
Serving others together in faith, community and life.
Contact us for more information