About Bethesda of Willmar
As young people, we can hardly wait to leave home. Then, in our later years, when the walls around us have embraced decades of love and laughter and any number of milestones have been marked and traditions kept – leaving home is one of the things we fear most.
Those who make Bethesda the next stop on their life’s journey enjoy a wonderful opportunity to create a new place to call home. One door closes; another door opens.
We have spent more than a century caring for area seniors, creating a community that focuses on enhancing quality of life and providing support services tailored to address individual physical, social and spiritual needs.
Our full continuum of care for primarily older adults in Willmar and the surrounding areas of Kandiyohi County in West Central Minnesota includes:
- Skilled nursing care at Bethesda Grand
- Bethesda Club Suites: Transitional therapy and wellness, short-term rehab
- Independent and Assisted Living at Sunrise Village and Park View Village (Olivia, MN)
- Income-based independent living for seniors at Centennial Square
- DayBreak (an Adult Day Care Services Program)
- Bethesda at Home: Home Health Care (Kandiyohi and Renville counties)
- Club Bethesda (a Wellness/Fitness Center for those over age 50)
Bethesda is a “Social Ministry Organization of the Evangelical Lutheran Church of America” and is supported by an ecumenical group of 24 area churches including Lutheran, Roman Catholic, Episcopalian, Presbyterian and Methodist.
Learn more about Bethesda