As young people, we can hardly wait to leave home. Then, in our later years, when the walls around us have embraced decades of love and laughter and any number of milestones have been marked and traditions kept – leaving home is one of the things we fear most.
Those who make Bethesda the next stop on their life’s journey enjoy a wonderful opportunity to create a new place to call home. One door closes; another door opens.
We have spent more than a century caring for area seniors, creating a community that focuses on enhancing quality of life and providing support services tailored to address individual physical, social and spiritual needs.
Our full continuum of care for primarily older adults in Willmar, Olivia, and the surrounding areas of Kandiyohi County in West Central Minnesota includes:
- Skilled nursing care at Bethesda Grand in Willmar
- Transitional therapy and wellness, short-term rehab at Bethesda Club Suites in Willmar
- Independent and Assisted Living at Sunrise Village in Willmar and Park View Village in Olivia
- Income-based independent living for seniors at Centennial Square in Willmar
- Adult day services at DayBreak
- Home health care, Bethesda at Home, which serves Kandiyohi and Renville counties
- A Wellness/Fitness Center for people who are 50 and older at Club Bethesda in Willmar
Bethesda is a “Social Ministry Organization of the Evangelical Lutheran Church of America” and is supported by an ecumenical group of 24 area churches including Lutheran, Roman Catholic, Episcopalian, Presbyterian and Methodist.