DayBreak, our adult day-services program, provides a daily alternative for individuals who require extra support during the day, and provides a needed respite for caregivers.
Adult day services include:
- Stimulating activities designed to increase physical strength/endurance and cognitive abilities
- Health monitoring and education
- Community resource education and linkage
- Social and recreational activities such as field trips and outings
- Caregivers respite support
- Interest-based, small group activities
- Nutritionally balanced meals and services
- Open Monday through Friday
Other services available:
- Bathing and hair care
- Nursing staff
- Medication administration
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Chaplain services
A safe and relaxing environment is provided with an emphasis on care support. This includes health screening and monitoring by consulting nursing staff and an individual plan of care for each participant. Support groups provide assistance to participants and families.
The daily rate includes on-site meals and transportation. Funding sources might include county-waivered programs, long-term care insurance, and other sources. Dedicated staff assists in exploring available funding options.
For more information:
Call Cindy Wilkens, Adult Day Services program director, at 320-235-4891
DayBreak Adult Day Services
901 Willmar Ave. SE, Suite 2
Willmar, MN 56201
Contact us for more information