In the caring tradition of Bethesda, we have blended our knowledge of health care with our desire to embrace the special needs of both the older adult and the physically challenged individual. DayBreak, an adult day-services program, provides a daily alternative for individuals who require extra support to remain in the community and provides needed respite for caregivers.
Adult Day Services include:
- Stimulating activities designed to increase physical strength/endurance and cognitive abilities
- Health monitoring and education
- Community resource education and linkage
- Social and recreational activities such as field trips and outings
- Caregivers respite support
- Interest-based, small group activities
- Nutritionally balanced meals and services
- Open five days per week
Other services available:
- Bathing and hair care
- Nursing staff available
- Medication administration
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Chaplain services
By integrating socialization and familiar activities, this program is designed to enhance quality of life.
A safe and relaxing environment is provided with an emphasis on care support. This includes health screening and monitoring by consulting nursing staff and an individual plan of care for each participant. Support groups provide assistance to participants and families.
The daily rate includes on-site meals and transportation. Funding sources might include county waivered programs, long-term care insurance and other sources. Dedicated staff assists in exploring available funding options.
Our flexible schedule is intended to accommodate individual needs. The Adult Day Service is open from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.DayBreak Calendar
Cindy Wilkens, Adult Day Services Program Director
DayBreak Adult Day Services
901 Willmar Ave. SE, Suite 2
Willmar, MN 56201
320-235-4891Contact us for more information