Join Us as a Bethesda LPN!
Our LPNs build relationships with residents and team members in a small neighborhood-style setting. Simply, the life of your neighbors who now call Bethesda “home”, would not be the same without the countless ways our LPNs provide medical, physical, and emotional care and compassion each day. Grow your clinical skills and knowledge in both long-term care and short-term therapy, all while strengthening leadership skills.
Join a top-rated team! Bethesda is a top-rated skilled nursing facility in the state of Minnesota and ranks in the top 5% for quality care!
LPN Positions at Bethesda
At Bethesda, we offer part-time and full-time hours available. All schedules include every other weekend and holiday rotation.
- Days: 6:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
- Evenings: 2:00 p.m. – 10:30 p.m.
- Nights: 10:00 p.m.- 6:30 a.m.
- Competitive starting wages range from $26.04 – $28.82 (including shift differential) an hour for EVENINGS and OVERNIGHT positions and $22.04 – $24.82 an hour for DAYTIME positions!
- Full-time $100 monthly sign-on bonus for 1st year!
- Part-time $50 monthly sign-on bonus for 1st year!
- Shift differentials
- Evening – $4.00/hr
- Overnight – $4.00/hr
- Weekend – additional $1.00/hr for all shifts!
- Career Advancement Opportunities – ask us how we can pay your tuition if you’re continuing your education!
Team members that work 30+ hours per week are eligible for the following benefits:
- Paid-time off
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401k with employer match
- Employer-paid Life Insurance
- Short-term Disability
We know that the love you carry for your calling to serve others extends beyond a wage. We also know that to care for other families, you must also care for your own.
That is why we’re offering the opportunity for you to see what you could be making within our mission. Simply fill out our “Find Your Wage” form and our team will respond with 1 business day with a wage you could expect upon offer. No pressure. No obligation. Just answers.