Bethesda Club Suites: Short-term Transitional Therapy and Wellness
Get Well. Go Home. Stay Well. Each day with us is one day closer to home.
Bethesda Club Suites in Willmar offers a beautiful setting where you can be cared for, while also receiving transitional therapy and wellness through short-term, intensive rehabilitation programs as you recover from an acute illness or surgery.
Our comprehensive services, including physical, occupational and speech therapy, are resident-driven, flexible and individualized to promote independence, choice and dignity. We strive to honor the lives of our residents and respect them as individuals.
Our therapy programs are designed for people who have been hospitalized for surgery or other acute illness and require additional therapy services and rehab nursing care before returning to their own home. Individualized care is provided with compassion and a friendly therapeutic approach. Our staff’s goal is to help residents achieve their highest possible level of function and comfort in the shortest time possible.
Bethesda Club Suites exclusively offers patients the ability to access our warm-water therapy pool. With ramp access, the pool is an ideal therapeutic environment for people of every age and ability.
How is Bethesda’s short-stay therapy unique?
While you are staying at Bethesda Club Suites, we will determine how to best meet your needs. For a well-rounded rehabilitation, we offer:
- Warm-water therapy pool
- State-of-the-art fitness center
- Biodex Balance testing and training
- Trained therapy staff with more than 50 years combined experience
Our therapy programs specialize in the treatment of joint replacement, fractures, cardiac and respiratory issues, sports injuries, and neurological disorders such as stroke and Parkinson’s, as well as balance/fall issues and chronic back/neck pain.
Bethesda provides a full continuum of care that allows you to continue working with us as your health needs change. Once your short-stay therapy is complete, Bethesda offers:
- Outpatient therapy that allows you to go home and visit our Wellness Center as an outpatient to continue receiving services.
- Bethesda at Home, our home health care program, is another option after you return home, where we bring our services to you in the comfort of your own home.
- Club Bethesda, our wellness and fitness center, is designed to meet the needs of adults age 50 and older.
Whatever service you decide to choose, Bethesda is here for you as you: “Get Well. Go Home. Stay Well.”Contact us for more information