The Oak Woods Neighborhood: Coming in 2021!
Bethesda North Pointe’s Oak Woods Neighborhood model of care brings together assisted-living services that seniors require, the social atmosphere they desire, and the special quality of life they deserve. We want our residents to enjoy all the benefits of independent living — with the assurance that caring, experienced nursing assistance is readily available.
Assisted living is designed for adults who might need help with everyday tasks but do not require a skilled nursing facility. Our assisted-living units offer independence, security and services in an apartment-style atmosphere where nursing assistance is available. In addition, our model of enhanced assisted-living is designed to meet the needs of residents who require caregivers who are more readily available, yet are still able to remain in a home-like environment.
Monthly rent for The Oak Woods Neighborhood includes the following enhanced assisted-living amenities:
- Complimentary basic cable package and access to guest wi-fi network
- Skilled staff available to assist with personal and health needs 24-hours per day
- Staffed recreational and social programs
- Coin-free laundry
- Private spaces for party reservations
- On-site building maintenance
- Secured entry system
- All utilities: heat, water, electricity, trash and recycling
- Emergency pendant response, by on-site trained staff, for assisted living
- Three meals and snacks served daily
- Daily housekeeping
- Select business office services
- Membership to Club Bethesda Wellness Center on campus
For more information
Reservations are now being accepted for Bethesda North Pointe. Prospective tenants or their loved ones who are interested in reviewing floor plans or are seeking more information are encouraged to:
- Call Bethesda’s Welcome Center at (320) 214-5643
- Send an email to [email protected]
Serving others together in faith, community and life.