Whether you are interested in volunteering regularly, or are available for just an hour or two, there are many opportunities for you to become involved with the residents, tenants, clients and visitors at Bethesda, including:
- Beauty shop: Wash and set residents hair.
- Bingo: Monitor cards, hand out candy and call numbers.
- Gardening: Plant flower beds, trim hedges and help keep the Bethesda community a beautiful place to live.
- Greeter: Become a greeter, and help provide hospitality and assist visitors with directions.
- Mail delivery: Deliver mail throughout our facilities Mondays through Fridays.
- Manicures: File and polish nails.
- Musical entertainment: Entertain residents with piano, singing or other musical instruments.
- Club Bethesda: Assist staff by providing hospitality to members or lead a group exercise class such as Tai Chi, yoga or aerobics.
- One-to-one visiting: Visit regularly with residents or help them with special projects.
- Pet visiting: Help residents enjoy the companionship of your dog, cat or other pet, and bring a smile to their face.
- Reading and writing: Read to residents and assist them with letter-writing.
- Shopping: Shop for residents.
- Transporting: Transfer residents to activities, events or meals within the facility.
If you’re interested in volunteering, complete and submit the online form below!