The support group will provide guidance on a range of topics, including:
• Coping with stress and burnout
• Balancing caregiving with other responsibilities
• Accessing community resources and services
• Strategies for managing difficult behaviors
• Maintaining self-care and overall wellbeing
The support group is free to attend and open to anyone who is currently caring for a loved one or considering becoming a caregiver. You do not need to be a Bethesda resident/family member to participate.
The group will meet on a regular basis, and the exact schedule will be announced soon. We are committed to providing a welcoming and inclusive environment for all participants, and we look forward to supporting you on your caregiving journey.
* This project is made possible in part under the Federal Older Americans Act through an award from the Minnesota River Area Agency on Aging under an Area Plan approved by the Minnesota Board on Aging.