Bethesda Foundation Wishes Program: “Celebrating Life’s Special Moments on Screen”
The Bethesda Foundation strives to build community by encouraging generosity, promoting civic engagement and enhancing the quality of life for those we serve through philanthropy.
The Bethesda Foundation Wishes Program has been created to celebrate life’s special moments on screen while raising funds to enhance the quality of life for those we serve.
The Wishes Program will honor your loved one’s birthday, anniversary or other special celebration with an announcement on Bethesda’s outdoor electronic sign through a $10.00 donation to the Bethesda Foundation.
Wishes requests must be made through this online application by the 20th of the month prior to proposed run date. Requests made after the 20th are not guaranteed to be considered.
1) A birthday announcement for May must be requested by April 20th.
2) An anniversary announcement for October must be requested by September 20th.
Requests will be on a first-come, first-served basis with Bethesda resident/tenant/client wishes taking priority over team or community member wishes. No more than three (3) celebration announcements will run per day. Your $10.00 donation must be received before wishes will be posted.
Announcements will run on the day of celebration only. The Bethesda Foundation will make every effort to fulfill requests but provides no guarantee that requested submissions will be posted. The Foundation reserves the right to edit any submitted material, determine what is appropriate for posting and choose when a posting will appear in the announcement rotation. Bethesda related content takes priority over all requests.
HOW TO MAKE A WISHES REQUEST:
- Fill out the Bethesda Foundation Wishes Program Application
- Wait for your personal email from the Bethesda Foundation confirming available space
- After you receive confirmation, mail or deliver your $10.00 donation to:
901 Willmar Avenue SE
Willmar, MN 56201
- Checks can be made payable to “Bethesda Foundation” and your loved one’s name, celebration and date should be listed on the memo line. Memo Example: Lucille, Birthday, Oct 8th
Questions or comments should be referred to Stefanie Ryan, Bethesda Foundation at 320-214-5600 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for celebrating with us and for supporting the Bethesda Foundation!