Centennial Square is a 40-unit apartment setting developed to meet the growing need for income-based senior housing. Centennial Square was built with funding from the United States Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) as a Section 202 supportive housing project for the older adult. Each apartment is approximately 540 sq. ft. Residents must be 62 years of age and meet specific income guidelines.
- Heat and water included in rent (electricity, telephone and TV cable are not included)
- Coffee shop with fireplace
- Beauty/barber shop
- Limited entry access system
- Coin-free laundry facilities
- Storage lockers
- Central elevator
- Emergency call system
- Off street parking and plug-ins
- Landscaped outdoor areas
For rental or tour information on Centennial Square call our Welcome Center at 320-214-5643.
It is illegal to discriminate against any person because of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status or national origin.Contact Us for More Information