Are you interested in a career in long-term senior care? Bethesda can help pay for your tuition and get you on the road to a successful career!
At Bethesda, caring is what we do! Let us help you reach your career goals with our tuition scholarship program. In order to qualify for our Scholarship Program, you must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Must be an active employee of one of the Bethesda Nursing Home Facilities
- Must average 24 or more hours worked per week
- Must be employed at Bethesda for six months at the time of application
- Employees whose current status is “Temporary” or “Leave of Absence” may not be considered for this program
Once you meet the above eligibility requirements, you can complete an application. Items that must accompany your application are:
- Tuition Statement
- Class Schedule
- Financial Aid Award Letter (or Rejection)
- Copy of grades from previous semester or most recent semester completed
You must maintain a “C” average or better. Bethesda requires that you apply for financial aide. Whatever financial aide doesn’t pay for, Bethesda will pay the difference towards your tuition.
Contact Joanie Asmus, Human Resource Director at 320-214-5603 or email@example.com for more details. To get started on your career goals, complete our online employment application or stop in to pick up an application from Bethesda Grand front desk. Joanie would also be happy to send you an application in the mail. We look forward to hearing from you!