Are you interested in a career in long-term senior care? Bethesda can help pay for your tuition and get you on the road to a successful career.
At Bethesda, caring is what we do. We want to help our employees reach their career goals with our tuition Scholarship Program.
To qualify for our Scholarship Program, you must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Be an active employee of one of the Bethesda Nursing Home facilities.
- Work an average of 24 or more hours per week.
- Be employed at Bethesda for at least six months at the time of application. (Employees whose current status is “Temporary” or “Leave of Absence” may not be considered for this program.)
Once you meet the above eligibility requirements, you can complete an application. Items that must accompany your application are:
- Tuition statement
- Class schedule
- Financial aid award letter (or rejection)
- Copy of grades from previous semester or most recent semester completed
You must maintain a “C” average or better. Bethesda requires that you apply for financial aid. Whatever financial aid doesn’t pay for, Bethesda will pay the difference toward your tuition.
Contact Baillee Hauser, Human Resource director, at 320-214-5603 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
To get started on your career goals, complete our online employment application or stop at Bethesda Grand’s front desk to pick up an application. We also would be happy to send you an application in the mail. We look forward to hearing from you!