Welcome and thank you for considering a gift to the Bethesda Foundation. Your gift will help make a difference in the lives of seniors and their families.
Philanthropy has always been an important part of Bethesda. The Bethesda Foundation, organized in 1983, offers numerous ways for you to help fulfill our mission. Your support is greatly appreciated and will benefit our seniors and their families for years to come.
Since its inception, the Foundation has contributed in a number of ways to benefit our community and those served by Bethesda. Examples of programs and services made possible through the efforts and resources of the Foundation include:
- DayBreak Adult Day Services: Providing an alternative to long-term care. DayBreak allows individuals who still reside in their own home to spend the day on Bethesda’s campus in a secure and safe environment, while providing a respite to their caregivers.
- Centennial Square: A 40-unit, income-based, senior apartment complex.
- Bethesda at Home/Home Health Care: Bringing skilled health care and homemaking services to individuals in the comfort and security of their home – allowing them to remain independent for as long as possible.
- Medical transportation: Funding of two handicapped-accessible vans to provide transportation for nursing home residents and assisted-living tenants to medical appointments.
- Sunrise Village Independent and Assisted Living: A 55-unit, independent-living apartment complex; and a 37-unit, assisted-living apartment complex.
- Technology: Funding for iPads, iPods and computers for use by residents.
- Activities: Funding for special resident activities to promote purposeful living.
For more information about the Foundation or making a donation:
Please contact Caroline Chan, chief development officer, at 320-214-5600 or send her an email.
901 Willmar Ave. SE
Willmar, MN 56201