Adult Day Services Manager
Our flexible schedule is intended to accommodate individual needs.
The Adult Day Service is open Monday through Friday, 8:00am-4:30pm.
In the caring tradition of Bethesda we have blended our knowledge of health care with our desire to embrace the special needs of both the older adult and the physically challenged individual. Day Break, an adult day services program, provides a unique daily alternative for individuals who require extra support to remain in the community and provides needed respite for caregivers.
Daily Services Include:
- Stimulating activities designed to increase physical strength/endurance and cognitive abilities
- Health monitoring and education
- Community resource education and linkage
- Social and recreational activities, field trips and outings
- Open five days per week
- Caregivers respite support
- Interest based small group activities
- Nutritionally balanced meals and services
Other Services Available:
- Bathing service and hair care
- Podiatry services
- Nursing staff available
- Medication administration
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Chaplain services
Integrating socialization and familiar activities, the program is designed to enhance the quality of life.
A safe and relaxing environment is provided with an emphasis on care support. This includes health screening and monitoring by consulting nursing staff and an individual plan of care for each participant. Support groups provide assistance to participants and families.
The daily rate includes on-site meals and transportation. Funding sources may include county waivered programs, long-term care insurance and other sources. Dedicated staff assist in exploring available funding options.